Monday, February 3, 2014

Thirty

Natural number following 29 and preceding 31

Roman numeral: XXX

The minimum age for United States Senators

The designation of the Interstate that runs between Arkansas and Texas

The second score in a tennis match

The number of years since Apple introduced the MacIntosh PC

The number of candles on this Beauty's birthday cake today!



Happy Birthday, Meagan!
I really can't believe it has been thirty years since Dr. Ziegler rushed in from watching the space shuttle launch to place you in my arms. I look at Delayne and I am reminded so much of you. Your Dad and I wish you the absolute best today and everyday. You have made us so proud of the woman you have become. May The Lord continue to bless you and your family in the years to come.

Much, much love,
Mom

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to believe it's been 30 years. Mentally, I'm barely over 30 myself. Now my body says I left the 30 zone a long, long time ago. ha ha

Happy birthday Meagan!!

Rita